When Jameson Whiskey asked me to promote the spirit of the Rockies for a chance to win the opportunity to experience the spirit of Dublin, I couldn’t refuse. I live in a beautiful place, renown for its mountain culture, stunning landscapes, and jagged peaks. Spirit Island is just around the corner.
My Top Spirit of the Rockies Image:
More Spirit of the Rockies Images
The Spirit Of Dublin
I’ve always wanted to visit Ireland and not only to sit in a traditional Irish pub with a pint of Kilkenny. I’ve heard the country has a wee bit more history than my 100-year-old hometown. The Ha’Penny bridge was built a century before the Canadian Pacific railway punched its way through the Canadian Rockies.
These five activities would be at the top of my Spirit of Dublin Itinerary:
- Take in an outrageous sporting events, like Gaelic football or hurling.
- Ask repentance at the St Patrick’s Cathedral
- People watch at the locally dubbed erection at the intersection, better known as The Spire.
- Walk through the Kilmainham Gaol
- Pub crawl through Dublin, sampling all the local stouts.
Jameson’s #HelloDublin Contest Details
Jameson wants you to share the authentic snapshots of your city, and reward you with a chance to join Jameson for St. Patrick’s Live in Dublin.
Entering is easy:
1. Share the Spirit of Your City in a photo.
2. Tag it #hellodublin and #Jameson on Instagram and Facebook, or post it through the tab on Jameson’s Facebook page.
3. Free up your calendar around St. Patrick’s Day as you could be the lucky winner.
You can even bring some Dublin into your city by adding illustrations from our Limited Edition Bottle into your photos with the overlay feature on our Facebook tab and website.
So grab your camera and say #hellodublin with an authentic snapshot of your city. Get started on the Jameson Spirit of Dublin contest’s website.